Monday, January 10, 2011

The Monday Blahs, and Other Sordid Tales of Aspiring Writerdom.

So, today was a total bust.

Today was supposed to have been my day off, and I had planned to spend it researching different agencies (and possibly query-whoring, though I'd best stick to exclusive submissions for now)- sadly, it wasn't meant to be.

I'd been looking forward to today, and I now have absolutely nothing to show for my efforts- what a total disappointment/epic writing fail. Oh, and no emails, either... I'm beginning to suspect that even the spam-bots hate my face.

In the meantime, I'm just praying to things that I don't believe in, and hoping that they give me the energy/patience to see this through.

All hail the Literary gods!

L.

-

Acceptances: 0
Rejections: 0
Manuscript Requests: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment