Sunday, May 15, 2011

Fiction Is Fun!

Yes- yes, it is.

Anyone who knows me will attest to the fact that I hate mornings, with a fiery passion. But tomorrow is different- at 9 a.m., I'll be going to a 6-hour fiction workshop with Donna Morrissey, the award-winning writer of such books as Kit's Law and Downhill Chance, at the Riverview Library. Having spoken to her a few times by email, I've gathered that I'll be making at least one very-cool acquaintance! Who knew that Moncton was such a great place to be a writer?

Definitely worth getting up early for.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't put down Kit's Law! I finished it off in 2 days....now I totally understand that crazy fool who approached Donna crying wondering how Kit is doing. I miss her terribly! I love it when books do that to me!
    Lynn Casey RN
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I'll definitely have to read it now- that workshop was 15 kinds of awesome, and I'm still sad that I had to go to work before the end. :(

    Good to hear from you, as always- drop me a line anytime, if you want to chat. :)

    ReplyDelete